Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: 447956415918

SOFTWARE UPDATE..

The software update that everyone (including myself) has been dreaming of seems to have finally arrived.
No doubt there is a buzz in the air as everyone started updating the device a lot of people sure has been already familiar with the software since they might have downloaded the leaked version.
I didn't go that route. I patiently waited for the official update now that it is here do I just simply wait for prompt or can I be proactive and downloaded from somewhere I have been checking my phone for software updates and it keeps telling me that I've got the latest software which clearly I haven't I am on Vodafone UK you my friends on other networks have already got the updates should I just wait

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: SOFTWARE UPDATE..

If your carrier has released it you can go to Settings >Software Updates and check for updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: BB Z30
My Carrier: unlocked

Hello,

I have officially unlocked Z30 device. How can i update software if carrier I'm using (T-Mobile US) did not receive Z30 devices at all?

Thank you,

Contributor

Finally the new update has been officially released .. I have been waiting for a long time and have resisted installing the leaked version now my question is Vodafone UK, rather surprisingly seem to be dragging their legs to release the update so I have decided to put my EE Sim card in my phone an update the software that way because I just can't wait any longer.. My question is, will there be any disadvantage when I reinsert, my Vodafone Sim?

Contributor

What I did I inserted another carrier's ( who has releases the update) sim card and it worked very well

Contributor
My Device: BB Z30
My Carrier: unlocked

Thank you,

But it will not help me - there is no carrier in US accepted this phone so i cannot put another sim from another carrier from US.