Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

Thinking about?

I'm thinking about going with Z30.  The concern I have is this-bluetooth connecting to my car. Has anyone had issue with connecting to your car's bluetooth?

Thank you in advance.

Diane

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Re: Thinking about?

Well issue of Bluetooth's connection to a car is very Rare

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

dyeagley wrote:

I'm thinking about going with Z30.  The concern I have is this-bluetooth connecting to my car. Has anyone had issue with connecting to your car's bluetooth?

Thank you in advance.

Diane

BB10 supports most cars. what car do you have?

Latest OS for Z30 has option to stop auto play on Toyota

that was a major issue for some

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

I have a Kia Sportage. Iphone, Windows phone and Samsung connect. Saw on previous post that there was some problems with bluetooth connecting.   Wish me luck. Love the hands free talk when driving.

Thanks

Diane

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Passport - Z30 - Playbook - Finding Priv
My Carrier: Not Specified

Best of Luck

Regards Eree - Follow me on Twitter - Facebook - Google+

For more visit my Blog
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi Diane

I have Z30 and my son has a Z30 and we no problems with our BlueTooth connecting to our cars. I am on the road must of the time and it is essential for me to have a good connect to my vehicle. The Z30 is a great phone if you want to get things done. It's fun to play with too.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Diane,
The best advice is to try the Z30 with your car. There have been some reports of Bluetooth connectivity issues, though it does work fine for most. Try the device. In most cases, with most wireless carriers, you have 14 days to return and/or exchange the device if it doesn't suit your needs. Those who use it already claim the Z30 is probably the best BlackBerry device ever built. I have one on the way but don't yet have it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

John,

I have been using the Z30 since it has been released in Canada. I was previously using an Android, iPhone and the Z10. I believe the Z30 it is the best phone on the market today. You will be impressed when you receive yours. Regarding BlueTooth connectivity, I had a minor issues after installing 10.2.1 and upgrading the Say It app. This issue was resolved rather quickly and my BlueTooth works just fine.

By the way I really like your posts

. I have really learned a lot on this forum.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Don't even think about it go for it! (joking) but it's a really good phone and I'm sure now you understand with the help of these good fellas! Above Smiley Happy