Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Model STA 100-2
My Carrier: Etisalat

Z30 BBM Video does not work

After searching the net for an answer, I figured out that in the UAE BBM Video and BBM Voice are locked. Is this correct? Then however, shouldnt it work on WiFi? anyone got BBM Video and BBM Voice working in the UAE?

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Z30 BBM Video does not work

Hi! I don't know if I am able to help you. But I would like to test BBM for my own on my Q 10. The only thing I need is someone to use BBM. None of my friends does. So, my email address is "manrie@online.de"
Let us check out the technical aspect of BBM! My name is Manfred. From Germany. No, I am not a homosexual. No need to fear...
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Model STA 100-2
My Carrier: Etisalat

Hi Manfred,

Thank you for the offer of help. Yesterday night I worked out all options on my BBM with my BIL who is in UK. Nothing worked. Today morning I called our service provider Etisalat and got it from them direct. They said only Chat is enabled and all else disabled! So, there is nothing wrong with the handset. Its something to do with the local laws and TRA etc. So, this is the story here.. Regards, 

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900/9780/9810
My Carrier: Singtel

I dont think there's any truth to it:

http://ae.blackberry.com/bbm/bbm-voice.html

In Abu Dhabi, at least last month, it definitely worked