Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

My Device: Z30
My Carrier: M1

Z30 Need Help. 1) Device storage Almost Full! 2) BBM select broadcast contact.

Hi,

1st

My device keep indicate "Device storage Almost Full" and I don't have much apps on the phone. I checked online, they mentioned check on the "Other Data"  but my device don't have it!

I have tried to format / Wipe the phone last month, now the same issue happening again.

What should I do?

2nd

I use BBM for my work, every time when I do broadcast on BBM OS 10 I have to select the contact one by one.

There is another options is to "SELECT  ALL" but I don't want all the people get the same massage!

The OS 7 you can just select the contact by group and send to the selected group by just one click away.

May I know why Blackberry still don't fix this features on the new OS 10???

Gary 

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z30 Need Help. 1) Device storage Almost Full! 2) BBM select broadcast contact.

Do you have a media card in the device? You should be using a media card for saving photos, videos, etc.

As for BBM I don't know why they haven't added that feature yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!