Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Z30 accessing pictures

It seems that after the 10.2.1.2102 update, new photos are not added to 'pictures'- they are accessible via file manager but without thumbnails.  Is there a workaround or must I uninstall the update and if so, how do I do that?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z30 accessing pictures

Sometimes the order gets changed around after an update. Open the Pictures icon and click on the tab at the bottom that says "Date."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

No, but I think it changed the default to save to SIM and I unchecked that box and it seems to be fixed.  no idea where I found th setting tho lol!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Pictures do not, nor cannot, be saved to SIM. They can be saved to device memory, though. Make sure you're saving to media card and not device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Sorry it was media card and when I clicked OFF, it started putting the photo in the pictures again.  Thanks

Guru II

So is all working now?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes, thank you!