Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z30

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30
My Carrier: O2

Z30 in call volume

Hi, I would like to hear from some owners, whether they have the in-call volume issue (low volume in general) on Z30. I was thinking to buy this device, but reading other forums, this seems to be quite general issue. Is it the case, can someone confirm? 

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: Z30 in call volume

Look mate you have the option to adjust the volume of media and and applications and then you have another option to change the phonecall volume...
Hope this helps
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

while i dont have a Z30, I have not had an issue with the Z10 or Q10 in call volume, sometimes I wish it was lower when the wife was talking though

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Developer
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Verizon

Many people are complaining about the voice volume is just to low.

Updated my pin
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Cozz wrote:

Many people are complaining about the voice volume is just to low.

I have not seen any Z30 posts on this.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Developer

[ Edited ]

Check out crackberry. There's more than one thread about it. Several people are complaining about this same issue under the Z30 forum.

Updated my pin
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Celcom

Hi all,

I faced the same issue as well....any chance of having this rectified?

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

For me it's fine - the volume keys work within a call to turn it up or down, so I don't really see what the problem is.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer

I don't think it's all of them. It's a certain model with a certain OS causing this issue.

Updated my pin
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30
My Carrier: O2

Well, I will answer to myself :-) I purchased one today here in Czech Republic. Yes, earpiece volume is lower then for example iPhone 5. Depends on the other side as well. I tried to dial my provider toll free number and if I would be in noisy environment, I would have problem to hear the other side (volume obvisouly max). Then I tried BT MeetMe toll free and it was loud, no issues. So depending on other side as well, but overall it is lower and potentialy could be a problem. Remembering Z10 was loud as hell. So Blackberry, you should allow bit more I guess. Loudspeaker is great though.