Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Corner

New Contributor
My Device: Q 10 SQN100-3
My Carrier: Excellular

Re: Tell us your story

I don't think I've ever seen your story chattygirl_13. Do tell please.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Why I bought a Z10

My Z10 is the first smart phone I have owned. I am retired and there are not a lot of us older folks walking around with smart phones. After watching the zombies on transit playing with their phones and walking down the street texting and bumping into people I thought this is insane and I would never get one but here I am with one in a nicely made leather swivel holster attached to my belt. I am happy about my decision to get one. It's handy not just for phone calls but more for receiving messages text or email wherever I am. I purchased a BlackBerry because it is a Canadian product. It's a well built device with an excellent OS. I like the compact size of the Z10 and I hope they continue with this model as well as the newer Z30. The Z10 is comparable in size to the popular Iphone and this was another feature that influenced me to buy the Z10. It's a very nicely designed phone and I hope Blackberry retains a future product with the dimensions of the Z10. 

My Device: 9800-torch
My Carrier: at&t

Hahaha
My blackberry torch has indeed become a companion to me and an ultimate social network tool. Without stress I breeze in and out of my social networks. I also get all the news I need on my mail box....wow! Incredible
New Contributor
My Device: Pearl
My Carrier: Metro Pcs

Happy for you!!!

School and HS soon!!!!!!!!!! :-)
New Contributor
My Device: non-Blackberry user
My Carrier: non-Blackberry user

Very happy for you 

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Hi guys so first I would like talk about my q10 and than tell the story. So my q10 is the best! I always have it near me it wakes me up I go to the university with it listening to music then I have it on the desk in silent mode in order not to bother anyone studying but still I can see if I have a mail from the blinking led( it's great addition to the phone)
Now for the story! : I was with a couple of friends hanging out at a cafe and I notice a nice girl near by! I had my q10 on the table so at some time she walks by and tells me - ah! You have a q10! I have one as well! I have a problem with syncing my yahoo mail. So I fixed it. It wasn't a big deal I just reset it and then it worked! So after that I told her to grab a coffee sometime she said yes and game me her bbm as we as her number! Thank you BlackBerry for being awesome and help us get a girlfriend! Smiley Happy
Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C - Q10
My Carrier: Indosat

Til now, Im still using my Onyx2 (9780). Nice keypad and also I love for provider's BB packets communication.

Coz no worries about the quota/package will be run-out before the schedules to topup.

With my Dev Alpha C, I always run-out my quota too fast!

I take packet data for my Dev Alpha C is quota 1,5Gb month. But always run-out only for 2 days (not more than 3 days).

With BBOS, all features is in one packet. And surely I just topup once in a month or once for 6 months.

yeaaa.. all devices is there's plus and minus for each.

So now, I always active 24hours still in my Onyx2. and in Dev Alpha C only active until the packet data off, and I wouldn't do topup before next month since my last topup.

I love BB very much... I will still using BB for my bbm and all features that compatible to my BB.

I wish, all apps in androids and mac, will be served into Blackberry. Yea... My dreams are all apps will Bulid for Blackberry (soon)..

for some apps that not served in Blackberry, so I still using HTC One and my iphone beside Blackberry, to carring them everywhere...

New Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Indosat

I have Blackberry 9300 and i love to it because it help me to check many email account 24 account with push email

Developer
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Cosmote

Great stories! Glad for everyone! BlackBerry rocks! Smiley Happy
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: MTNL, Mumbai India

Re: BkackBerrt Z10 - Some applications not working

I had downloded LINE application for free international calls. However, I was sad when the message was shown this application cannot be loaded for this devise. Same thing happened with VIBER, Than I found out that BlackBerry had some special application for free calls known as VOXOFON. I could download it but to my dismay, it was not free, it was asking for loading some $ as credit to continue. I am repending for purchasing BlackBerry Z10. Any simple Android would have been much better.