Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

BlackBerry should develop their own application for forums

BlackBerry should develop their own application for forums.

I want to be a little short and you understand what I 'm saying.

The reason why I think this issue is with the intention of motivating developers , administrator, moderate , hall of fame and of course the elite members, also all of us in the forum. Because each day we support the blackberry brand for love .

I would like that this year 2014 depends on the circumstance that our forum and have its own application.

Displaying the ability to help us stay connected to our search smartphone blackberry 10 for a quick and direct consultation.

The feedback would be instant.

Social networks account @BlackBerry @BlackBerryHelp @BlackBerryDev @AyudaBlackBerry would not be bombed many mentions.

Among other social networks.

Still think BlackBerry should develop its own application at forums
This would make the new blackberry smartphone users who purchase and have any questions or problems in the future make an inquiry through the application.

The application would also help us stay informed of everything that happens with blackberry .

And so those of us in the forum to provide immediate , accurate and a lot of knowledge -based response.

A similar application CrackBerry.

Or rather unique and matchless an application with great potential and quality.

A greetings to all of us in the forum and read the topic.

I welcome your comments .

The influences that I would like to support this idea.

Atte: Gutijose14 Smiley Wink

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution