Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: 9700

Certification question

Is there any plans to start a forum about Blackberry Certifications?  I'd like to learn more about them.  What tests go with what class, what tests get you what certification levels, etc.?

Thanks,

Charles Buege

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blackberry Administrator
BES 4.1.6 MR1 with Lotus Domino 8.0.1
58 Users
Highlighted
Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Certification question

Everything you want to know about certifications if available on the Training and Certification page.
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]
Hi,
I recently passed the BETA test for BCX-410 and received the official results  by mail.I need to know if I am suppose to receive a certification card as well? I know for Microsoft, I received a cert. card after I passed the exam. thanks.
Message Edited by jerome521 on 07-13-2008 12:29 PM
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Storm

Hello,

I will check with our Certifications department regarding the certification card.

Regards,

Beholder

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Storm

Hello Everyone,

The certifications department has let me know that certifications do not include a typical certifcation card at this time; however they will be sending out a certification welcome kit.  The Certification Welcome Kits should be received by September '08 for those that have received certification.  The certification department also indicated that you can email them at certification@BlackBerry.com for any certification related questions!

Regards,

Beholder

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

How long does it take to get your results back from a beta exam?  I recently took the BCX-411 exam.  Thanks.
Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

It seems like they are never going to compile the results. I send an email expressing my displeasure already. I know its a beta exam but they keep extending the testing time window. Then its supposed to take 6-8 after that to determine the passing score and let everyone know their results. At the rate its going it will be 4+ months before I find out anything.