Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Developer
My Device: Developer - Non-User
My Carrier: Rogers

Dev Coding Forums

I believe that under the Developer Support forums we should add coding forums, for flash (actionscript3) and Html/css/php (webworks related) so that devs can not only discuss the blackberry sdk platform but also the coding specific to their apps.

I feel this would not only help new developers learn at an accelerated rate but help to perfect the types of apps being turned out by our developer community

Regards,
Adam

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Dev Coding Forums

Hi Adam,

We already have forums for these topics.  Smiley Happy

Flash and AIR development discussions are located in the Tablet OS SDK for Adobe AIR forum:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Tablet-OS-SDK-for-Adobe-AIR/bd-p/tablet

Web and WebWorks development can be discussed here:  Web and WebWorks Development  http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/bd-p/browser_dev

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Developer
My Device: Developer - Non-User
My Carrier: Rogers

Yes I know, but the tablet OS SDK for Adobe AIR is more for talking about the SDK, Applying it to the blackberry, and using Adobe Air, what I am suggesting is a Actionscript forum for discussing the actual coding

My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

Most of the topics do relate to the SDK itself, but there are discussions in that forum on using MXML and ActionScript.  If you have a question realting to creating an ActionScript application for the BlackBerry PlayBook, that is the place to post it.

If you are looking for pure ActionScript discussions (not BlackBerry related) you may want to check out Adobe's forums.

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker