Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

How do you post on the forums?

I have a problem with my BB Storm.  I've looked and looked and can't find the answers in the Solution Center or in the Forums.  I went to the trouble of registering, but can't find a way to post a comment (until I stumbled on this).  Can someone let me know how to do this from the point of signing in?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: How do you post on the forums?

please follow the following very easy steps:

1. go to the homepage of the forum : http://supportforums.blackberry.com/
  2. choose the board you want to post your question in, let's assume you want to post a spcific question about the 9630, it would be the "BlackBerry® Tour™ Smartphone" board
  3. you will get to this page : http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Tour-Smartphone/bd-p/9630
  4. above the discussions list, you will see a blue button "New Message", click on it to create a new discussion and type in your question with as much information as possible.

one note though :

is your device a Storm 9530 or a Tour 9630 ? because in your profile you wrote "Storm 9630" that does not exist.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Verizon

Thanks for your help.  It worked.  I don't know how to change the error re:  the phone model.  It is a 9530, not a 9630.

Regular Contributor
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: o2

Thanks! Finally, I thought it was impossible to post on the forum, is NOT made easy!