Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Isn't it Ironic ??

[ Edited ]

Just for the fun of it i tried to register myself into this forums FROM my BB curve 8310. It seems pretty logical that being a BB forum, i COULD suscribe from my BB.

Well I had a hard time. First of All, the Legal yada yada, had my thumb numb for scrolling, i guess i scrolled like 200 times till i reached the end of the section. Then when i submitted the form, i've been informed that my password needed a letter, so, ok, i change the password, and changed the letter, then again 2000 scrolls till i get to the submit button again, only to find that my password needed another CAPITAL letter, so i had to go back, change the password, and then again 2000 scrolls to submit again, only to findo out that it didn't respond anyway, and i had to go to my pc to register.

Anyway guys, why being so strict with passwords ?? this is a public forum !! and IF you're being strict, at least Warn the User of your password rules

Not very good for the brand.

Message Edited by jsonnen on 04-06-2008 08:26 AM
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold

Re: Isn't it Ironic ??

I was able to sign up using Opera pretty easily, but I'm assuming Browser would be a pain. 
CEO/Editor In Cheif
www.SmartphoneNation.com

Contributor

if you hold alt whilst scrolling it jumps to the next active box....i too scrolled 2 million times and thought to try the alt key...hey presto it workedSmiley Happy
Domino Advanced administrator
BES 2.1,2.2, 3.6,4.0.x,4.1.x admin and installer on Lotus, Groupwise and Exchange
Neverfail certified Implementation engineer
Highlighted
New Contributor

Great Job !!!!  thanks for the valuable tip
Retired
My Device: Bold

Just hit B to go to the Bottom of the page Smiley Wink
-BBGuru
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Thank you for these forums! I am learning so much from just scrolling through and reading!

have a blessed weekend!

Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy