Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: 8700-G V4.1.0.346 T-Mobile

Re: Re: Mobile Access to Forums

Xandrex your sig is showing to be half of one line of text on some of your posts.  It may be my browser reacting to something in your sig but some of your posts show the whole sig.  I don't know enough to diagnose the effect so I wanted to make you aware of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 8700-G V4.1.0.346 T-Mobile

I use the WAP site several times a week.  Some enhancements that I would like to see are:

- A method to see when a post was made

- A method to see which device a poster has in their profile.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

P-McG wrote:
Xandrex your sig is showing to be half of one line of text on some of your posts.  It may be my browser reacting to something in your sig but some of your posts show the whole sig.  I don't know enough to diagnose the effect so I wanted to make you aware of it.
Hello,

I don't know, can you give me the URL for one of my message with a complete signature, and one with an incomplete signature ?
thank you in advance.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I

P-McG wrote:

I use the WAP site several times a week.  Some enhancements that I would like to see are:

- A method to see when a post was made

- A method to see which device a poster has in their profile.

for the method to see which device a poster has in their profile : there is a field to input that data in every contributor profile, but it is rarely filled. And for the people that do, it's not very interesting since it's usually people who answer posts rather than ask questions.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I

Re: Mobile Access to Forums

Beholder wrote:

Hello Everyone,

The current mobile version of the forums does not have the full ability of the desktop site.  We are working on a new enhanced version and will provide further details once they become available.

There are three key features we are looking to extend to the mobile site:

1. Private Messaging
  2. Kudos
  3. Accepted Solutions

Regards,

Beholder

Dear Beholder,

there was the 4th feature : easy navigation inside a discussion (especially "go to last unread message" and "go to last message").
Do you have any release date for any of these four features ?

Developer
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

I see the post from Beholder almost 2 years ago. When I view the site on my Torch, it goes straight to the mobile view. It's nice and formatted great. The only thing I'm missing is the "accept as solution" button. Any word on that yet?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

it is a work in progress

I am so glad it has ben updated

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Visitor
My Device: 9000 Bold
My Carrier: Zain

I would love to have on my bb a status "comment" or "like/dislike"
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

sunnydaniels wrote:
I would love to have on my bb a status "comment" or "like/dislike"

we have Kudos to show we like

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: Airtel

BB Forums z a very gud platform however people who give solutions themselves r nt sure for nything. As being a Blackberry Certified Professionals I use to test the resolution first then post nywhere. I'm very much passionate about BB so I alvez take interest in resolving issues. BB z very vast as it is developed on Java. Ny1 cn contact me for any help.