Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tim

Multi language community?

Hi,

There is opportunity to have support forum for a single language because not all people in the world are able to write and read in english?

If for example i want to create an italian communty support what i need to do this?

Regards,

Giuseppe Pignataro

If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the white star near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Multi language community?

hello gpstyle,

the current forum is an official BlackBerry community forum. RIM is the only one who can add languages. If you wish to create your community forum, you will have to find a forum host on the internet.

That being said, the current forum is available in three languages:
- English (the one you are looking at)
- Spanish
- Indonesian

you can switch from one forum to the other by using the drop down menu at the top right corner of this page.

That being said, I believe the next language will be Chinese and not Italian (because of the marketshare)

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tim

Re: Multi language community?

Yes, I know this.

But a good community support can increase the markeshare all around the world,If RIM can give some good stuff for people that give help.

If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the white star near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.