Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: MyBlackberry registration - HELP!

I posted the same problem yesterday on this site.  I was advised in reply to my post to email myblackberry@rim.com to try and sort out this issue but there has been no response from Blackberry. 

I will pass my registration details to Veriy.  Hopefully this will get sorted soon.

Smiley Sad 

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Same issue here. I PM'ed the admin too but have not received a response. Can anyone help with this issue? If anyone knows of who else I could contact please let me know as I would love to get registered on the site. It seems very odd that so many people are having this issue. Does anyone know what caused it?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

Same problems here...but due to my stubborness, I have tried to register using three separate email addresses, including my blackberry address (in case the site was partial to those).  All of this work to no avail.  It really shouldn't be this difficult.  Love my phone, hate the site.

If anyone figures this out, please let me know.  Now I just want the verification email because I can't get it...not because I want access to the site anymore.

Retired
My Device: Not Specified

Hey guys,

Please try it again, anyone experiencing this issue going forward can email directly to myblackberry@rim.com with the details as investigation is still ongoing. 

Thanks and sorry for the delay in responding.

--Veriy
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2 9550
My Carrier: Verizon

Hello. I have done as you suggested and included my username (gilscape) and email (gilscape@gmail.com) to the email address listed in your last post. In fact I have sent two separate messages with no reply as of yet. Is this issue related to just Gmail users or is this a global issue with the MyBlackBerry site. At any rate, I would simply just like to get registered. I cannot seem to be able to receive the confirmation/validation email for some reason to authenticate my account. From the looks of this forum, I don't seem to be the only one. Any help you could provide would be most appreciated. Thank you.