Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Re: New forum layout.

I would appreciate the 38% of my screen real estate back. 

This banner is huge! I think we know we are at the Blackberry Support Community" so we don't need it in 36 font with a 20 pixel pad around it. In fact everything has a huge pad around it. Theres is so much wasted space.

The design looks alright but really I am hear for the text not the graphics.

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

<skipping a very long rant about the new layout>

I better just sign what thesmileman said ....

with this layout the forums are just plain useless as an developer resource because you waste a lot of time skipping unnessesary eye candy (and banner using up half of the screen height) to get to the content.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I have increased my scroll rate to sompensate for the screen fill of the banner.

not the best fix, but I can now scroll down a page faster.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V