Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Optus

Over zealous moderators

Has anybody else had any experience with over zealous moderators? I recently made a light hearted comment about the best way to fix a Blackberry was to drop it in a bucket of water, and had the post removed. 

I believe that if Blackberry (or is it RIM??) do not accept they have issues, they will fail in this renewed energy they seem to have. Ignoring negative feedback and sweeping it under the carpet is not the way to progress. Jus tget on with making good OS's, great hardware, and be nice to your customrers. 

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Over zealous moderators

[ Edited ]

Over zealous?  Perhaps, but I have to admit I didn't find your comment very amusing (and I'm pretty tolerant of most things).

Anyway, maybe someone was having a bad day or maybe it was something else but whenever possible, try to make constructive comments while visiting here....that's what the Support Forums are all about, after all.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.