Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: RIM, why?

maybe time is whats needed. slowly but surely this forum will thrive. although i do admit. this is a little late ive been a regular on blackberry forums and crackberry and they are by far the best. hopefully this forum will be a good addition to the two.

There can never be too many forums for Blackberry users in my book. Welcome to the fold RIM. Albeit, super late.
Contributor

I agree with the Why statement. I am glad tey did but this format is hard to work with.

BlackBerry Help
www.blackberryboards.com
New Contributor

Interesting.  I would like to think that RIM uses this forum as an insight into to the mind of the collective BB user.  But really why wouldn't they do this now?  With more support than ever for networking and whatnot this idea seems perfect.
Highlighted
Contributor

nickjoedotcom wrote:
Interesting.  I would like to think that RIM uses this forum as an insight into to the mind of the collective BB user.  But really why wouldn't they do this now?  With more support than ever for networking and whatnot this idea seems perfect.
I agree with you.