Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

New Contributor
My Device: Storm 2 9520
My Carrier: Vodafone

Site security risk.

Hi all,

I'm an Italian IT developer.

I need to talk to a webadmin, I've found a big 'bug' on this website.

I won't write it down here obviously.

Bya

P.s.: webadmin, mail me if you need to know where is the bug Smiley Happy

My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Site security risk.

From the CONTACT link found at the bottom of each page of this forum...

BlackBerry Web Site Feedback

Report web site bugs or send feedback regarding the BlackBerry.com web site.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

thank you man, i didn't even seen it Smiley Very Happy

You are very welcome.

Good luck.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

ehm.. that's the answer:

Thank you for contacting BlackBerryTechnical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below.

Are you a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier?
If you are a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier and have a carrier code please contact your partner Support Account Manager as you incorrectly received this message.

Self-Help Options:
BlackBerryTechnical Solution Center. All BlackBerry smartphone users have free access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center a repository of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need.
(http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/)

BlackBerry Answers.The mobile web site that like having your own technical support team at your fingertips. Accessible right from your BlackBerry smartphone at mobile.blackberry.com, just type in a question to get step-by-step instructions that should solve the problem.(Note: BlackBerry Answers is compatible with all BlackBerry smartphones carrying a series number of 8000 and higher).

BlackBerry Support Community Forums.Get your questions answered, and participate in discussions on BlackBerry products and services. Visit the BlackBerry Community Support Forum to get started.

Flickr Picasa Facebook and Instant Messaging Applications. If you require assistance with one of our free social networking applications, please feel free to use our online web form to submit technical issues directly to BlackBerryTechnical Support at your convenience.
(http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/)

Are you already a BlackBerry Technical Support Services subscriber?
If you have a technical support services subscription, you may contact us through our online web form (https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard). If your BlackBerry smartphone has been provided to you by your company, please contact your IT help desk for assistance.

All other BlackBerry smartphone users are encouraged to use one of the following options:
Contact your Wireless Service Provider. Your service provider fields general questions and provides technical support for BlackBerry related issues and can act as your first point of contact.

Subscribe to an annual based BlackBerry technical support program. BlackBerryTechnical Support Services offers 24x7 technical support and BlackBerryEnterprise Server software upgrades. If your technical support subscription has expired, or you would like to learn more about this option, copy and paste the following URL into your address bar: (http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/programs/technical.jsp#tab_tab_annual.)

Obtain Pay-Per Incident Support from Research In Motion (RIM). Receive fee-based support directly from RIM, the manufacturer and wireless experts for the BlackBerry solution. If you would like to learn more about this option, please copy and paste the following URL into your address bar:
(http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/programs/technical.jsp#tab_ddetail_subtab_incident)

...the last link maybe? why no-working mails when you need them in this world?!?!? xDD

EDIT:

found: help@blackberry.com Smiley Happy

Eh.

You could also view the users online in this forum right now and find one who has MOD or MANAGER or ADMINISTRATOR under their name and send that user a private message here.

Such as KarlaDJR

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

thank you again Smiley Happy