Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Webworks for Tablet OS

What is the correct forum to post questions regarding Webworks for the Tablet OS?

Should there be a new forum for this?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Webworks for Tablet OS

on the home page, in the "BlackBerry development" section, the last board is entitled "Web development". The scope of that board includes WebWorks.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Xandrex wrote:

on the home page, in the "BlackBerry development" section, the last board is entitled "Web development". The scope of that board includes WebWorks.

I've seen that board but Webworks for the Tablet seems to be quite a bit different than for Mobile.

As I understand Webworks for Tablet uses the underlying Adobe Air SDK and also uses .bar files.

It seems like more of the questions I have are being answered on the Adobe Air board...

Highlighted
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV
My Carrier: Bell

All WebWorks development related questions should be posted in the Web Development forum.

WebWorks development for a BlackBerry Smartphone and BlackBerry PlayBook is nearly identical.  Their underlying implementation on either device is different, but that isn't something that should have a major impact on a WebWorks developer.

The Tablet OS SDK for Adobe AIR forum is the place to post questions regarding the development of AIR applications for the BlackBerry PlayBook (Flash development).

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker