Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10 L.E.
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

What happened to the "Product Management" forums?

Hello all,

I created a forum post under the "Product Management' node but apparently it's gone. Here's the original link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Archive-Posts/Rethinking-Playbook-s-Browser-strategy/m-p/1917...

Does anybody know what happened to this corner of our community? Was it really chopped of?

Cheers.

Cheers!
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: What happened to the "Product Management" forums?

Yes, several months ago, a couple of underused forum sections were merged into other sections.

Your post should still be available in another section. I don't see it from that link, but if you instead go to your Profile and review your posts here, you should find it.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10 L.E.
My Carrier: Vodafone NL

I usually check my recent posts from my profile view and I can't find that particular post.

It was canned! Funny enough, my first post ever on this forum is still accessible.

Is this a mistake, bug or was just plain cleaning? Is it too much to ask to put it back online?

Cheers!
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't know what happened to it, those threads should have been moved, not deleted.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code