Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Community Feedback and Ideas

Highlighted
My Device: $model
My Carrier: $carrier

Where to submit creative ideas to Rim?

Hello,

I'm an aspring inventor and currently employed as an "indominable" technology consultant.

I am a previous blackberry fan and am inspired by the depressing news the company isn't doing so well. I've put some personal brain hours into several strings regarding what is possible w/ blackberry and I think I have a solution which could supercharge the company with a slight internal change which would cause playingfield paradgym shift.

I know that sharing information of this nature is prone to all sorts of legal consideration, but I also know that consultants fees are an easy way around this. That said, I'm not very familiar with that process.

Anyway, who can I contact? I'd like to find someone, at least, who has the power to send me on to someone else if this is deemed useful/possible.

Thank you for your time & consideration!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Where to submit creative ideas to Rim?

If your creative thinking is related to Product then head to Product Feedback board where you're encouraged to submit your idea. But there is no grantee that  BlackBerry will listen/accept your suggestions. If you're considering about any other type of creative thinking then you can post it here. Though this is an user to user based support community forum but at times BlackBerry employees do pay visits.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Curve 9350
My Carrier: Vodacom

I wish BlackBerry listens to customer feedback/input for the device and OS.

The link you provided doesn't work for me.
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

This is the official forum for BlackBerry and it's an user-to-used based support community forum. Put your idea on the link provide above and it MAY get attention of BlackBerry!! Being a lover BlackBerry I know they do listen to customers...but please not that there is no assurance that they will implement your idea...unless that proved useful to them.

Cheers!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit