Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: PlayBook with Torch 9810 - Love the Torch !!!
My Carrier: Rogers

$20+ dollar movie purchased but BBW says "The license for ... has expired. You will need to purchase this content again.

Last week I purchased and my credit card was charged for "Lee Daniels' The Butler".  With tax, this was a $23.72 purchase.  The download started but then stopped at 1 or 2 meg (out of almost 2 gig).  The error give is "The license for Lee Daniels' The Butler has expired.  You will need to purchase this content again." 

My credit card has been charged & I just want the movie.  I have tried refreshing BBW but that did not work.  What else could I do to make this work.

Best regards,

Paul

My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: $20+ dollar movie purchased but BBW says "The license for ... has expired. You will need to purchase this content again.

I have the same issue with The Butler, Escape, and the Last of the Mohican. I've called BlackBerry on this and they say it's a carrier issue. How is that possible? I didn't know Rogers controlled the product purchased in BlackBerry World. What needs to be done before we get some straight answers? File fraud charges???

Rick