Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

[Application] TubeMate for Android v2.0.2 BBOS cover 10 100% Functional Q10 and Z10

TubeMate for Android v2.0.2 BBOS cover 10 100% Functional

IMG_00000451.png

TubeMate YouTube Downloader will allow you to search and download your Blackberry phone Q10 and Z10 any video hosted on the YouTube website to watch it when you want and even offline, as well as being able to download music to mp3 or download mp3's video that would make music.

IMG_00000450.png

Description:
With this program, which is very fast and easy, you can download the videos with the best quality possible, depending on the resolution of the screen of your terminal, to a complete full HD for using it from the Samsung Galaxy Tab. You can also download the MP3 audio only, as it has a good collection of options that allow you to select, in addition, the destination folder of your downloads and the quality of them. 

IMG_00000452.png

TubeMate not available on Google Play (formerly Android Market), but you can download it by clicking the download link.Transfer the APK to the SD card and installing as third party applications. 

This application works 100% on computers Blackberry Z10 and Q10.

IMG_00000453.png

They can also choose where you want to save the videos on your computer Blackberry Z10 and Q10.

Link: TubeMate for Android v2.0.2 BBOS cover 10 100% Functional Q10 and Z10  

Note: not responsible for damage to your device, installation is at your own risk.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
My Device: blackberry q5
My Carrier: 1.1

Re: [Application] TubeMate for Android v2.0.2 BBOS cover 10 100% Functional Q10 and Z10

While parsing video information, It shows " unable to connect your network is unstable " even I have good network connection :-(
Help me with this