Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

BB Travel doesn't update Exchange calendar (email?)

Hello, I was a happy user of BlackBerry travel in my old device. I have a Z10 now but can't get BB travel update my Exchange Outlook calendar as it used to be.

I've tried different things including deleting and re-installing the app.

I suspect that it may have to do with my email address.

I have one BB Id email address -my personal one- but I want to get my travels update my work email address.

This was not a problem with BB Travel 2.5.18 in my old Curve.

I created my Travel account with my device account (personal email) and then changed my primary email account by my work email in the configuration options (with my laptop).

However, BB travel still shows my email as the personal one in my Z10.

IN other words: BB travel will always show my BB id email account (personal) even if I set as primary one my work email. That's probably the reason why I don't get my calendar updated.

As said, this was not a problem before.

Thanks in advance for your time (reading this) and your help.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: BB Travel doesn't update Exchange calendar (email?)

Hey hgerpe,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

On BlackBerry 10 smartphones, BlackBerry Travel uses the BlackBerry ID to migrate trip data.  If you would want all the data to go to a specific calendar you may want to create a second BlackBerry ID for the work email address.  This can be created by going to www.blackberry.com/blackberryid

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BB Travel doesn't update Exchange calendar (email?)

Thank you VERY much for your help.

But this means that I would lose my BB configuration and would have to start from scratch, right?

Hmm... not sure this is the price I want to pay to have BB Travel work as it did before. It's a pity it doesn't work the same or that BB Travel doesn't allow to sync with an email account different than the one the device was configured with.

I even assigned my work account to my BB Id as secondary and as primary one, but it doesn't work as I need it.

Thanks gain.