Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

BMO Bank Of Montreal BlackBerry 10 App News

From BMO we are currently working on improving our mobile offering. A BB10 app is being considered but no implementation date yet.

So if you are like me waiting on our Canadian banking system to get off their butts good luck.
Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Re: BMO Bank Of Montreal BlackBerry 10 App News

Update BMO - With regards to your message, I can confirm that we are aware that the existing BMO Mobile Banking BlackBerry app is not compatible with the new Z10 smartphone. BMO is assessing options to support the BlackBerry Z10 in a future BMO Mobile Banking app release. 

In the interim, you can still access all mobile banking functionality through your mobile browser at m.bmo.com. You may wish to bookmark this page for your convenience.

Stupid m.bmo.com is redirecting me to m1.bmo.com/mobile and when I go to login a stupid server error!

So I sent them another message and I will keep you all updated. Trying to get them to commit to making a updated App for BlackBerry 10 seems impossible oh well worth a try!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

maybe you can also try to directly browse the full website, with the Z10 browser.

and yes, I agree that :
- they must fix their mobile website login module
- they must deliver a Z10 app as soon as possible (if there is an Android version, maybe you can tell them to simply convert it to BlackBerry10).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Developer
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

Mid July 2013 and still no BB10 BMO app... they're the last holdout, and BMO hasn't made a statement that a BB10 version release is imminent.

You know which bank DOES have a BB10 app? ING Direct Canada.

As soon as ING Direct Canada has a credit card, I'm moving all my banking over (most of it already is).  But BMO knows this, because a few months ago, they sent a notice that if I want to keep getting paper statements I'd have to pay $2 per month extra... then they tell me how it's good for the environment because it doesn't use paper... and I told them "Don't insult my intelligence: if you want to save trees, you offer me a $2 per month REDUCTION in service charges if I discontinue paper statements. This is a cash grab pure and simple".

The one kind of paper they have ABSOLUTELY NO CONCERN about saving? MY MONEY! Well, it's plastic now, but you know what I mean.

I can not WAIT to cancel all my accounts and see / hear their CSR try to get me to stay and I can let them know why. They won't give a **bleep**, because I'm not a millionaire... but when I am, I'll be telling the "why I don't do business with BMO" story to everyone!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I agree with you lorax1284. People think they are linked to their bank because money is involved, but it usually is easier to change your bank than to change your mobile phone carrier.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: