Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

BlackBerry Travel for Z10 - problems setting up same day round trips (attention SUPPORT) - Bugs found

[ Edited ]
I loaded Blackberry Travel into my Z10 and tried to Create my next pre-booked trip...

1) It wouldn’t recognize Victoria, BC Canada...it insisted on placing Victoria University, BC,CA (rather confusing and I was leery of it...)

2) when I was trying to setup my SAME DAY round-trip flight details to Calgary and back ..the calendar would not allow me to use same day...it insisted on starting the return on the next day

I had to go on-line via PC to make the adjustments...

quite confusing if you ask me...

Please look into and make adjustments...as obviously it messes up single day trips...
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BlackBerry Travel for Z10 - problems setting up same day round trips (attention SUPPORT) - Bugs found

Hello,

BB Travel just received an update today. Please visit MyWorld on your device and check for updates, and apply this one. See then if the behavior has been corrected.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

Re: BlackBerry Travel for Z10 - problems setting up same day round trips (attention SUPPORT) - Bugs found

thanks...but I already had the update...same issue
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

The it's a real issue, and you should report it via the AppWorld Catalog page application support link. (Note that this site is a user-to-user community...not a channel for any formal communications to/from BlackBerry.)

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor

I did that as well...
this is the response...hmmmm

This is an automated response to your inquiry. Direct support is unavailable through this email address.

For help with billing issues and technical support options including user guides, knowledge base articles, and BlackBerry(r) Support Community Forums, please visit http://www.blackberry.com/support/blackberryworld.

Self Service Refund support can also be accessed through the 'Contact Us' form found on this site.

For support with BlackBerry Apps, please visit http://www.blackberry.com/support/apps

Tried that AND came full circle...Pretty strange way to fail to SUPPORT...the Support/apps link has no mention of a way to CONTACT the developer. to point out BUGS...

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: 9720222772

I had same issue but found a work around for BB10 travel here.