Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Optus

Blackberry Q10 - Applications such as 'Line" and 'Viber'

Hi

I just bought the Blackberry Q10 and was surprised that the applications such as Line and Viber and Wechat were not available on this model!

Does anyone know when such apps will be available or if there is a way of getting them that I dont know?

Thanks

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Blackberry Q10 - Applications such as 'Line" and 'Viber'

Hello friend ... Sequeira88.

I'll show a picture where I am running the application Line Line eye this application is the Android 3.8.2 version.

I'll upload a capture so you can see and verify for yourself that I'm running my Android apps on my Blackberry Q10 ... Q10 I have the same device as your ... I'm working with the OS 10.1.0.4543 ... and that application runs perfectly ...

Viber installed but had also delete it because they are poor that I have contacts who use it but also like Viber works perfectly and it runs much better and more even with the OS 10.2.0.1047 on Q10 ...

Line a capture fails, Viber does not delete it because as I mentioned but I guarantee that runs extremely well.

IMG_00000124.png

IMG_00000125.png

IMG_00000126.png

IMG_00000127.png

As you will see there I let the images from where I am running on my Blackberry Q10 Line ... I forgot to mention to you that the application is not available for WeChat blackberry WeChat Q10 and Android application not running on my Blackberry I Q10.

Greetings if you like olvider not give kudos and I like.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Ufone

Re: Blackberry Q10 - Applications such as 'Line" and 'Viber'

Hello,
Reading the above conversation cannot figure out how to download viber & line software on my Q10 phone
Thank you for your help in advance
Harris