Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport
My Carrier: AT&T

Blackberry Travel 3.1.1.2 - Duplicate entries in Calendar after system restore

I love the Blackberry Travel app, it is an absolute must for me and I auto sync it to my calendar as a default setting. I have the Z10, and Blackberry Travel 3.1.1.2 software.

Every time I install a new OS, and resync my calendar from Outlook using  Link, after I reinstall and log back into Blackberry Travel, it will create duplicates of my upcoming trip entries in my calendar.

These are entries that were created by Blackberry Travel previously and were synced with Outlook prior to the system wipe and then restored using an Outlook sync.

It would be great if Outlook would check for calendar conflicts for preexisting entries that are exactly the same before adding a new trip to the calendar.

I also noted that if I have a trip (with a name October Travel) with a departure date of October 6 (for example) and arrival date of October 13, although the return flight is correctly placed in the calendar on the 13th, the entire trip is marked from October 6-12 (missing the last day in the calendar).

Please check on these issues, otherwise super app!

Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Travel 3.1.1.2 - Duplicate entries in Calendar after system restore

Yea, I've noticed the same on the duplicate entry issue, and just delete the duplicate.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code