Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Travel and Thomson Airlines

Thomson Airlines and TOM flight codes are not recognised when entered into trips, but are listed when searching for flights between destinations. If details are entered manually to a trip, the lack of a flight code prevents subsequent editing as the app demands a Flight Code.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Blackberry Travel and Thomson Airlines

Hey ricjon,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Thomson Airlines is not on the supported providers list for BlackBerry Travel.  Check out this list for more information: http://blackberry.worldmate.com/supported_providers.php

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

I can understand that an unsupported provider might not be picked up by automatic trip scanning but the app does not allow the manual entry of the flight code causing later problems with revisions and possibly preventing updates on flight changes As other apps seem to have no problems with TOM flight codes, it seems reasonable to infer that the inability to enter TOM codes is part of the problem. Thomson are the world's biggest charter airline and part of Tui who are a supported provider so should I be complaining to Thomson?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

I think you can complain both to Thomson Airlines (tell them they are not referrenced in this app) and also complain to the app support email (under the version number here : http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/25652/ )

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: