Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE

Blackberry Travel for the Z10

This app looks great but is not functioning correctly. It is not recognising new trips and adds them to existing trips. Even when corrected on the main web site (twice`;-( the trips all mix together. Anyone else experience this? I also use Worldmate - and Bberry Travel which is a copy of this programme - does not function as effectivey.
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Sasktel

Re: Blackberry Travel for the Z10

Just download BB travel from BB World 20 min ago. Works fine so far.
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone - Greece

not available for Greece even that on the app site is in the supported countries

sigma555 wrote:

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

konstantinosgoofy wrote:

not available for Greece even that on the app site is in the supported countries

sigma555 wrote:

FYI...duplicate (or maybe triplicate???):

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport
My Carrier: AT&T

I have to agree.

Automatic trip scanning does not work, the email accounts are added to Blackbery Travel through its setup.

When I email my trip itinerary to trips@blackberry.com, only the plain text version is processed, HTML is not.

The information about my trip is incomplete. Airline confirmation number, itinerary number and other important details are missing, although precisely listed on the confirmation email from Expedia.com.

I have been a happy user of Blackberry Travel on my Torch 9800 and these issues were non-existent.

Please fix in an update soon. I hate to manually enter my details.

Thanks, otherwise essential program.