Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Travel

Had the Blackberry Travel on my previous Bold. It allowed me to send schedules/confirmations into the BB Travel. Now with my Z10, when my flight, hotel, car confirmations are sent (usually they land into the SPAM folder) there is no way i have found for these to navigate into my BB Travel. A number of my colleagues have Z10's and also have not found a way.
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Travel

[ Edited ]

Before an earlier Travel app upgrade, this information below was hidden with the BB10 app, but it's since been removed.

Now, to find it:

• Login to your Travel account on the web
  • travel.blackberry.com
  • Go to My Profile > Manage my emails.
  • At the bottom of that page you will find a personalized email account to which you can foward these to your Travel account. It will look like #########@blackberry.worldmate.com

I place that email account in my contacts as "Travel" and foward travel emails to it for processing.

ALSO, in Travel on your Z10, you can turn on the automatic scan of incoming emails to be read by Travel.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code