Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

My Device: Blackberry Z10 Black
My Carrier: Beeline UZ

Cannot open Blackberry AppWorld in a brand new Blackberry Z10

Hello, I have problems with Blackberry App World. When I m opening Blackberry App World there is a sign : "There was a connection problem. Blackberry World must close". What is that mean and how to settle this problem ? P.S. I m in Uzbekistan now maybe due to it there is a connection problem ?! If yes then how to settle this problem and do app world work correctly here ? Awaiting for yr soonest respond. Regards, Punky

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Re: Cannot open Blackberry AppWorld in a brand new Blackberry Z10

If you can, try accessing through Wi-Fi and if that doesn’t work try with Wi-Fi off and through mobile internet.

This might also be a temporary problem with BlackBerry World, so maybe try again later to see if it works.

My Device: z10
My Carrier: mtn

I have the same problem can sum1. Pls help and the WI-FI thing is not working for me pls Pla help me
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 669). dsFwnly

I found the cure for the problem. You need to open the bb app world, swipe from top down. Select settings and then payment options. Veryfi your user id and cacel. Remember you have to be quick in doing this before it close. Ive done it and now its working again