Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: telus

Docs to Go problem

Unlike Docs to Go on my Playbook there does not seem to be a go to cell function. That exists at top left on an open XL sheet on my Playbook.

I cannot find anything similar for the Docs to Go on the Z10. That really is a problem with the app. 

If I'm wrong, can someone advise? If I'm right, this really needs to be fixed.

I have a frequently used spreadsheet with almost twenty thousand lines: it opens easily in both Blackberry objects. The Z10 is convenient to use when I open a shorter spreadsheet, but that doesn't fit the bill every time, because I have to swipe neverendingly to move from one place to another.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Re: Docs to Go problem

I have been having similar problems, mainly with the hide/show row options removed along with insert rows or columns.
Anyway to answer your problem, I added a cell at the end of the file with "end" as the content an hid the row (on the computer since that feature is missing) then you can do a search for "end". Unfortunately you can't navigate to a specific cell but it is better than nothing. You could do the sake for top also.
I hope this helps.