Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: o2
Accepted Solution

Downloading contacts to Audi MMI in car telephone system

Why does the list of those i follow on Twitter download when i download my phone directory to the car telephone system? I have my BB Z10 set so that these twitter contacts are not even displayed in the phone contacts! Nevertheless they come down to the car phone directory? Why?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Downloading contacts to Audi MMI in car telephone system

Hey jeffsewd,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

This can be fixed by turning off the Twitter contact synchronization.  Open contacts on the BlackBerry Z10 and swipe from the top down and open Settings.  Turn Twitter off and any other accounts that you wish not to see under contacts.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Downloading contacts to Audi MMI in car telephone system

ViciousFerrett, can you help me, as well?  I can't seem to get my contacts to download to the MMI. It sees and pairs with my Z10, but none of the contacts appear to load.  This wasn't a problem with my old iPhone4, so I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong.  I did delete the old device from the MMI Bluetooth memory, so that is not the problem.  Appreciate any advice you may have, and thank you.