Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

EXASPERATED waiting for Viber for Q10

Hi Viber Team!

Since February of 2013 when I still had a Z10 I've been waiting for the Viber to come to BB10 but up until this time October 1, 2013... no concrete update as to when exactly do you intend to bring it to Q10??? Would really appreciate if you take it seriously our loyalty to viber by doing the best you can to bring it the soonest possible time to BB Q10.

An email feedback from you would be highly appreciated.  I will send you my email address via pm.

Thanks and looking forward to your immediate action and reply on this matter.

ms. markey

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: EXASPERATED waiting for Viber for Q10

Not sure the developers of Viber will ever read this but while you're waiting have you considered sideloading...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-dev-devices-f270/how-get-viber-working-bb10-818763/

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Viber developers have been on this forum stating the product is coming.

Re: VIBER FOR Z10

You might contact them and ask... via Twitter:  @viber

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

To bbsjdev:Hi! Thanks to your suggestion but I still find sideloading cumbersome or my tech+comprehension level on sideloading is not that well adept plus there are added steps for macbook users like me :-(. I wish you could share with me a converted bar file of VIBER thats ready for download and installation to my Q10 :-). Let me know pls so I can give my email add. Thanks and regards
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

macpage wrote:
To bbsjdev:Hi! Thanks to your suggestion but I still find sideloading cumbersome or my tech+comprehension level on sideloading is not that well adept plus there are added steps for macbook users like me :-(. I wish you could share with me a converted bar file of VIBER thats ready for download and installation to my Q10 :ds

Yea, I wish it were that easy.

But trust me, if you can download a file and drag and drop it, you can sideload.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code