Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Virgin

Facebook - Limited interactions.

Let me start by saying BlackBerry should create different subheadings on its forums to organize discussions on its native apps. BlackBerry, please hire more thorough programmers: you delayed the release claiming you wanted to make sure you did right. You overlooked many bugs

BlackBerry Z10 - Virgin

The native Facebook app doesn't allow a person to delete a post or comment

For people who are secure with their Timeline, the option to review Timeline and approve or reject pending posts is not there.

There is no option to 'share' a post.

These are the problems I've run into this far (besides the common issues which have already gathered much attention). I will post more as they come up.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook - Limited interactions.

hello,

I agree that important apps like Facebook or Twitter could be better on the Z10.

Including bugs and missing features.

But my understanding is that your message states missing features, and not bugs.

Missing features will arrive with time, and in the meantime you can use the mobile website : http://touch.facebook/com/ which allows to delete a post and share a post.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: