Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

Facebook "Like's" Disappears

Loving Z30. I am a converter from various HTC'a over last 8 years from using windows mobile to android bistros.

I am missing quick toggles on 10.2.1 to turn either data, wifi, vibrate mode etc. found on Android.

Anyhow, above is not the reason why I am writing this. I would like to know where do I submit errors or broken features. For example, my Facebook app loses Likes. Others can see my Likes, however when I restart the app, all my previous Likes are gone.

Thanks!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Facebook "Like's" Disappears

I'm not sure why your Likes go missing (I'm sure it's a Facebook app issue where it just doesn't remember or redownload that info) but I can offer some assistance on the quick toggles.

You can customize the dropdown menu or Quick Menu by going to Settngs >Quick Settings. Enable what you want to be in the drop down list when you swipe down from the home screen. Make sure you have Airplane mode, wifi, mobile network, and notifications checked.

Then when you swipe down and see those items in the Quick Settings menu you can tap on the word "Airplane Mode" to take you to the Airplane Mode menu or you can tap on the airplane icon to toggle back and forth. Many of those menu items have quick toggle like that and you can tell if there is a small division line between the menu text and the icon.

Hope that helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE

I've just updated to the latest version of FB and wish I hadn't. New feed is fine but my page won't update nearer than 2 weeks ago. No likes etc show either. Don't they test these things before sending them out?

SusanHB on Twitter.......
New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Verizon

Thanks.