Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Videocon
Accepted Solution

Have a look.....

Read it.....

Leaked OS 10.1.0.2354 for the BlackBerry Z10 (STL100-1)

Every time an OS leak appears it seems as though the BlackBerry Z10 owners with the STL100-1 variation get left out. Understandably, that's a bit upsetting. This time around though, there is joy to be had as OS 10.1.0.2354 is now available for download. It comes as a full auto-loader file, for simplicity sake, meaning there's no difference in the methodology of installing this versus any other leak. Realistically, it's been released in Romania but this is a packaged up version for all STL100-1 users.

As always, the typical disclaimers do apply and again, this is only for the STL100-1 variations. Use caution when installing a leaked OS like this and remember if you break your phone it's not our fault. Also, a good idea to make a backup because you're essentially performing a factory restore on your device. If you don't want to lose data, a backup is needed. You'll need a Windows PC to install these files and If it goes downhill, remember you can always wipe and restore your device.

Regular Contributor

Re: Have a look.....

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: airtel

now it is not working.

Regular Contributor

used the second post's link,,,,it is working...