Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: China Unicom

ID verification failure

Hi,

I was trying to purchase an app in BB World, and was asked to verify my BB ID. However, it kept saying that my ID or password is incorrect. There were alo several times I was told that it can't connnect to the server.  I was and still am 100% sure about my ID, and therefore had a doubt on the password I entered. So I went on to reset my password, and then succeeded in logging in with the same ID and password through my brower. But when I returned to the BB World, it still gave the same error message every time I tried the verification.

It reached a point when it said 9/10 times failure, and then I tried yet an other time with a server error message. I am now frustrated and worried about my ID being blocked if I keep trying.

Could anyone please give me some advice?

Many thanks!

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: ID verification failure

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB34137 How to confirm a BlackBerry ID account.
  • KB24200 Screen loops when BlackBerry ID or PayPal authentication is verified in BlackBerry App World storefront on the BlackBerry smartphone.
  • KB28684 How to confirm a BlackBerry ID username.

Good luck!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"