Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Music Content won't download

I had purchased an album when I first got my BBz10.  It was Jason Mraz Beautiful Mess: Live on Earth.  I was only able to download the 6 sec intro.  The rest of the album (the entire album or each song) posts the following error:

"A sever error has occured while processing your request.  Please try again later".  I have had this problem since I bought the phone and have tried numerous times to download the album and I still get the same error.  I tried applying for a refund and that failed as well.  How can I fix this so that I can receive my purchase or money back...

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Music Content won't download

try opening the the BB World on the browser of your computer at appworld.blackberry.com. Select the Z10 in the device on the top and enter "My World" where you should find your purchases. Select the option to download your purchase. This should send automated instructions to your Z10 following which the purchase will be automatically downloaded on your phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor

I have tried this and the message does prompt the content to download.  Again the first song downloads successfully but I get the same message when the rest of the album tries to download.  I wonder if there is something wrong with the content.  Funny thing however, I can still preview the content even if I cant download it.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Have your tried over wifi or over cellular data??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor

Yes I have tried it both ways.  I believe its a server issue as i am able to download the first song (the 6 second intro) no problem.  I would like to attract BB World's attention to this as I would love to get the rest of the album.