Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: NONE
My Carrier: NONE

My BB ID is not working. I cant get to appworld.

Hi All,

I need to logon to make some changes to my app but my ID isnt being recognized. I tried doing a password reset and thats when I discovered the ID (email address) is not being accepted. Its the same email address that BB has been sending emails to.

How can I get this resolved? There isnt a support number to call is there?

Thanks!

Jason

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: My BB ID is not working. I cant get to appworld.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please see this "sticky" post for helpful information concerning your BBID situation:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. The problem is that my email adress (AKA ID) is not working. 

Thank you,

Jason

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Yes, and all of the automated recovery methods are discussed in that post I provided for you. If the automated recovery methods won't work, then that as well is discussed in that post. Did you read it yet? Did you read the things to which it links? Everything possible is already there...including noting the fact that password reset emails won't be delivered to the device...you have to have non-BB access to that email account in order to receive those. If you can't remember your BBID credentials at all, even the username, then you would have no choice but to seek human intervention since the automated methods won't work...and that as well (the method to seek human intervention) is also discussed in that post I linked for you.

Good luck and let us know!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Yes, and thank you for directing me.

Ill start by saying I do not own a blackberry device. I created this account to upload binaries to the app store. Im surprised there isnt a support number I can call to get the issue worked out, but hey, Im not the CEO.

Ill go back to the development team and see if they have a device they can initiate human intervantion from.

Thanks for leading me to help.

Hall of Famer III

Oh! That indeed is totally different...but, since you posted in this section, I could not make that guess...this section of these forums is the user-support area. There is a completely different section of this site for developer support:

Further, it is my understanding that all developers receive access to something called a Vendor Portal, through which you have direct access to BlackBerry for your needs. But I've no real knowledge about how that works...my time here is spent volunteering here in the end-user areas, so you'd need to ask over in the developer areas for that sort of insight.

Do please also understand the true functionality of this site as a user-to-user community contributed to solely by volunteers...it is not a channel for any formal communications with, escalations to, nor support from BlackBerry. Refer:

Hopefully, this information will be of use to you.

Cheers, and Good Luck!