Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: MOVISTAR SPAIN

PRINT DIRECTLY VIA WIFI TO A PRINTER WITH BBZ10

Hello

Is there any application that will allow (without having the computer on) print directly via wifi to a printer that has wifi?.

I just bought a SAMSUNG ML2165W that supports wifi and all persons who have a mobile android or IOS are able to print directly except me with my BBz10, is frustrating. The application of samsung (upload http:apk2bar.org) samsung mobile print, specific for this type of printer does not work.

Anyway, if anyone has a solution to this problem since it seems lie that a mobil specifically designed to facilitate work, office and company actions, do not allow this type of action.

A greeting.

Solutions: 6,350
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: PRINT DIRECTLY VIA WIFI TO A PRINTER WITH BBZ10

Try this: PrintHand Mobile Print Premium

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: MOVISTAR SPAIN

Thanks

I installed print hand mobile yesterday from http://apk2bar.org/ not from bbworld and the problem is that there is not drivers for samsung ml2165w. If now I pay for the app from BB world, maybe I have the same problem.

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,350
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You might, I don't know.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry classic
My Carrier: Airtel

This is shame for blackberry, printing is the basic function every smartphone should have... On top of that blackberry phones are made for business people, for business people printing of documents is a basic thing, why blackberry is not developing a native app for printing utility...???? Apple and android phones are not made for business people but although they were developed native app for printing utility, Apple AirPrint and Google cold print in there respective platform.
Actually I'm using Epson L455 printer. Epson iprint app is not there in blackberry world so I installed an android app but it is not working and I've tried many apps but no productivity..
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry classic
My Carrier: Airtel

Printing option should be integrated in internet browser, docs to go, e-mail, adobe etc..