Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Purchased Music Download error

I found how to get to the settings and turn the memory card on and off but it doesn't help it is not a phone issue it is a blackberry 10 issue with 7digital I have seen these posts for all of the new models using blackberry 10 software
My Carrier: Telus

Wow this is crazy.  Why do they even have the support forum - I guess so that blackberry can stay out of it and hope that its customers can fumble through issues together.  Shocking.  

Anyway - I'm having same problem, turned off save to memory card under general settings and it didn't help.  For the first song I tried to download, I received a weird error message - something different than this 7 digital error message.  After a few tries it worked.  Now this error message and it's been many tries.  

New Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

I was able to download one new song today but then same exact error on 2 more right after that one, makes no freaking sense and yet I have paid for things I can't even use or listen to. Rim better get it together as well as digital7 who is making a boat load of $$$ of us or I will be taking my loyalty to another manufactuer!
New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: bell

There is no fix. After 30 minutes on the phone Blackberry support sent me here for a refund

https://consumersupport.webapps.blackberry.com/blackberrycommerce/refund

You know they have poor support when they have a refund tab online!!