Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
03-01-2013 08:18 AM
I do enjoy this app, and took all my Tasks from BB9900 and reorganized more effectively. Serves as a very decent list maker (groceries anyone?) using tags (which was a little tricky to figure out at first - entering to set-up, then associating) as a sorting feature. There's so much more potential here and wondered if this app is in ongoing development for further upgrades, like being able to attach a folder in email, or copy a folder, or item, or add more colours for folders, have many more ideas. Anyone?
03-03-2013 01:24 PM
04-06-2014 09:50 PM
Haven't had need to modify tags. I recall only using them with the Evernote integration, which is now a stand alone app. That said, when you choose a Folder, there is an blue title for the folder appearing at the top and a drop down arrow that may reveal tags. I'm not sure whether that will allow you to then select a tag to modify, but that's the only direction i can provide. Good luck.
05-02-2015 03:14 PM - edited 05-02-2015 03:25 PM
1. Ability to Select multiple notes and send them to any folder.
2. Ability to create sub folders
3. Ability to call up folders by pressing letter keys of the folders.
4. Ability to use multiple folders for a note.
5. Easy call up of folders on the side of each note for easy filing.
6. Ability to customize / change menu items to where one most likely need it.
7. Reminder alarm for notes
8. Automatic Date and time stamped on created notes with option in remember settings to turn off/on.
9. Automatic numbering of notes with option to turn on/off.
10. Password for remember notes with ability to turn off/on.
11. Copy all feature of individual notes.
12. Move all unfiled notes feature to specific folder of choosing.
13. Sync with Outlook 2003 and up with folders categorized.
14. More folder colors
15. Duplicate remover or search for dupes with option to delete or merge.
16. Note merge
17. Associate or attach note to address book contact.
18. Accessible in BlackBerry Blend for note management.
19. Ability to highlight sections of notes when reading by touching.