Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet
Accepted Solution

Running v4.0.2 on my Blackberry Instagram Q10 ...

[ Edited ]

Running Instagram on my Blackberry Q10 version this is running Android v4.0.2 as this instagram is not available for the Q10 and runs without errors or failures. Fully operational and excellent ...

Twitter: @ gutijose14
www.titantenberry.blogspot.com

Sorry if there is no notice either version but I was recording with the same blackberry 9320.

This version of Instagram v4.0.2 was installed by debugtoken and transformation of apk to bar ... I invite you to install this application because many others want to use and can create their Instagram account from your Blackberry or access it ...

Thanks to all

Link of the video where I run the v4.0.2 Android instagram on my blackberry Q10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31xZXPdlRfg

Regards...

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Q
My Carrier: tmobile

Re: Running v4.0.2 on my Blackberry Instagram Q10 ...

Yo, I tried loading Instagram on my Q10 both v 3.4 and v4.0.2. When I sideloaded 3.4 is says "verison is too old" when I sideload 4.0.2 it says "my camera is too small/ imcompatiable device". Any suggestions on how I should go about installing? Crazyy BlackBerry decided not to install the most popular app in all of Android. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.
Forums Veteran I

[ Edited ]

Hello... Calebc

To install the v4.0.2 Instragram debugtoken must use the application that is transforming the apk to bar so I could install this application on my blackberry. Tranform the apk to bar the sign must ask

https://www.blackberry.com/SignedKeys/codesigning.html I sent the email two files to your mail with these two files will create the debugtoken to install android 2.3.3 apps.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

Friends

Steps:

1. We downloaded and installed the Java JRE in our PC, we verify our PC to find out how many Bit is. We do this by going to My Computer> Right Click> Properties

2. Then we will debug token for this we click on the link we leave in the second step. On that page fill the information you requested: Name, Last Name, Company, Email, Country and we asked that we record a PIN, as he tells us on page this PIN must contain 6-10 digits and EYE: We are not going to enter our device PIN, but a number either. After that we will receive an email confirming the order of the token and then another email where files will be attached "Client-PBDT and Client-RDK". Three. After receiving the second email download the package that is on the

3. Step and unzip the file. We will these files: Open the file called "Config" and edit it, PINpass: The PIN that we place in the product when checking keypass: We put any password we want DEVICEPIN: Here put the PIN number of your device. our PIN letters put them in lowercase.

4. Selects files that have been mailed and drag them to the file named a-registertokens and MS-DOS window will open. Run the file b-createdebugtoken and if everything went well should apparate a. Bar called debugtoken.bar This file debugtoken.bar we installed on our device with this pathway sideload

5. Download the file. Apk application that want to install on your BlackBerry, in this case I'll use the game Candy Crush Saga to explain. I downloaded the game / application select the file. Apk and drag up and-android2bb.bat will open a DOS window and a file. Generate bar. Now you just need to install that file. Pub on your device via sideload as it did with the debugtoken.bar and presto! Now we just enjoy your application or game on their device.

NOTE: The debugtoken only lasts 30 days after that you must re-register so you can continue installing applications. Applications. Converted bar only works in our devices because they are registered with the PIN of our device. When converting an application to generate a. Wrn, that file will not do anything, just leave it there. Any questions feel free to comment or you can add our BBM Channel where you too can help!

@ gutijose14