Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3 UK
Accepted Solution

Seecrypt Mobile Application

I would like to know if the application Seecrypt will be soon established on our BlackBerry devices.

I do hope that all the advantages taken by Apple and Andriod with an application like this and the security that is offered.

I understand that it will be coming to BB10, it's just that this being established is quite slow.

I do hope someone can elaborate on this subject.

Yours sincerely

JTV

JTValerie
My Device: z10
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Seecrypt Mobile Application

Hello JTV, 

We are hard at work to create the new generation Seecrypt Application for the BB10 operating system in native format (not an Android port). We expect to release the new version around October but final dates have not been set.

If you interested in joining our beta program for BB10 please send us an email to BB10BETA  at  Seecrypt com and we will add you to the list to get early bird access.

Best Regards

Seecrypt Dev Team 

https://www.seecrypt.com/

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3 UK

Gosh mornaywalters
Thank you for the invite.
I did create an account thinking that my eye had seen BB10 was already available, only having to close the account.
Please tell me, is BB10BETA on Seecrypt website, I would of sent a email already but was not directed to do that after correspondance.
Pity it will be so long to happen, with what I know about that application, am almost biting my tongue off trying not to tell all just asunder just yet.

I will try sending my email address now

Thanks mornaywalters Smiley Wink
JTValerie
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

Dear JTV,

We are proud to share with you that we have the latest Seecrypt SC3 application available for download via the BlackBerry World store.

We would like to invite you to download and experience the application; we will greatly appreciate any feedback you could share with us. 

Kind regards,

The Seecrypt Dev Team

https://www.seecrypt.com/