Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry q10
My Carrier: Aze

Sentio battery saver - crooks and thieves! Shame on Blackberry!

After I upgrade this paid software it turned to free version with mass of annoying ads. Numeous e-mails to developet were left unaswered. Moreover, when I paid second time for the program which had earlier been paid it did not upgrade to pro version and was keeping its stupid ads and semifunctions. Finally I deleted the app. Now I sincerely believe that Blackberry has either really stupid and unprofessional management or these people are harming Blackberry image on purpose. Such things can never happen with Android or iOS. It is unfortunate that RIM is escalating their own funeral. As Drogba said to Evrebe: This **bleep**ing disgrace! And Apple and Android gets stronger.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Sentio battery saver - crooks and thieves! Shame on Blackberry!

[ Edited ]

first off you need to calm down, Second it isn't BLACKBERRY fault that the app developers are not replying or helping you out. Truly sorry this is happening to you. if you want refund you can go here 

BlackBerry Commerce Refunds

My Device: Blackberry q10
My Carrier: Aze

First of all, you should not indicate me. Secondly , I paid for the app twice and have full rights to say whatever I want to say. Thirdly, if Blackberry allowed such crooks to Blackberry world it is precisely their fault and they are fully responsible for these actions. Fourthly, I dont give a **bleep** about a gew dollars, but I care about cients respect, customer care and aprreciation Balckberry is tompay to those few who are still using their phones. Fifthly, I dont know who you are in RIM but Blackberry better get people who realize what CRM is, they better learn it from Apple orSamsung
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Alright your having temper tantrum, Again if it was few dollars why are you on here making complaint?

Your blaming BlackBerry for what again,BlackBerry allow developers to make their apps. then if they app was not made you would still blame BlackBerry?

listen I don't want get into agruement with you because I simply gave you soloution that can help you to get back your funds and you can put the reason why you want back your funds BlackBerry will then review that request.

Take Care Smiley Indifferent