Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodafone

ThE daRk KnIgHt RiSe

why is the game not suppred for blackberry z10 slt100-1 in the app world im getting veryirritated about that

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: ThE daRk KnIgHt RiSe

hello kikook,

are you talking about this app ?
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20082872/

I see that Gameloft has not allowed all countries to be able to download the game.

What is the country of your carrier? And in which country are you currently?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

Im in Egypt and my carrier is Vodafone 

Contributor

i just want to know why it is not shown in my blackberryworld when it says supported by all devices and in egypt im getting really annoied 

Guru I

yes, I understand. I had exactly the same issue in February for Google Talk and for WhatsApp.
Eventually, it got fixed after an upgrade of the BlackBerry World.
I suggest you contact Gameloft and ask them. Email address is under the version number in the link I gave earlier.

Please tell us when they reply to you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor

i did it few houers ago they said they will look in the problem but i noticed somthing after my blackberry world stoped working and i used the music app to open it . it seems like no update are shown in the new arrivals they have been the same for three days and thats never happens

Guru I

yes, many people have been experiencing issues with BlackBerry world. Please read this article from the public knowledge base for more information and how to fix this issue.

KB34132 BlackBerry World displays a spinning circle and does not load content on the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Contributor

yeah i did 3 days ago but it seems that app world doesnt get updated with the new stuff being added