Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded Applications

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: New Blackberry 10 Sync to Outlook

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info Jerry, very helpful.

I have set up via the Hotmail route and it works extremely well and withought me having to do anything or plug anything in, so that is good.

I have doubts about the security however, but at least it is a fix for now and the Z10 can stay for a while.

(I may even get used to its slow copy and paste function...)

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Forget rthis link! I tried it three months ago under tha auspices of Companion Link and it fid not synchronise Calendar.

I have just paid another US$24.99 to download the version proposed by your link and this has exactly the same fault. IT DOES NOT SYNCHRONISE CALENDAR EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you owe me US$24.99!!

Roll on the BB update to their own synchronise programme.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I am a new BlackBerry user moving to the Z10 from the iphone 4S. I like most customers did not have access to BlackBerry executives. So what I went on was reputation. BlackBerry has the reputation as the company that does email and messenger best. In particular Outlook sync was a good selling point. There where also other reasons for moving to BlackBerry that have not materialised but I have stuck with the company.

The Z10 is an excellent device and I am pleased that improvements are on the way that will fix bugs and add functionality. I

I could not fail the number of bitterly disappointed BlackBerry customers who unwittingly upgraded to the Z10 in innocent ignorance of the lack of two way Outlook sync.

This forum is a good way (the only way for most) to communicate our dissatisfaction with the way that BlackBerry treats customers. I fear that with the launch of the Q10 the number of customers impacted by the two way sync issue will be exponentially greater. BlackBerry will either lose orders or have a higher return rate from small business customers.

A timely fix through the Link software will solve the problem for sure but at the least an update on progress is in order.